Color storyboards created for a commercial for Monarch Margarine in 1968 have been on display at the Jim Henson's Fantastic World exhibit.
The illustrations depict and old lady named Mrs. H. holding a sign that reads "Monarch Margarine" at the end of a stick. She's accompanied by an enthusiastic lion.
- Mrs. H.: I am quite fond of Monarch Margarine.
- Lion: Fond of it? You should be thrilled by it!
- Lion: You should rejoice in the glory of Monarch Margarine!
- Lion: You should...
- Mrs. H. hits him over the head with her sign
- Mrs. H.: (quietly) You should cool it.