Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by||Miss Piggy, as told to Louise Gikow and Jim Lewis|
Miss Piggy's Rules is a 1997 spoof of the hit relationship-advice book The Rules, written by Miss Piggy.
- I'm Moi...and You're Not
- Part 1: Meet a Miss Piggy's Rules Girl - Moi!
- This Little Piggy Goes to Market
- Top Ten Places to Find Mr. Right
- Personal Ads
- You've Got Male!
- Identifying the Target
- I've Got Your Number
- The Telephone
- The Vous-to-Moi Quiz
- The First Date
- The Second Date
- The Third Date
- Questions from Some Rules-to-Be Girls
- Part II: The Relationship
- Getting Him Ready for Togetherness
- "Now Hear This!"
- Getting to Know Vous, Getting to Know too Much about Vous
- Our Little Secret!
- Basic Training for Your Man
- War Stories
- Telling Him About Your Future Together
- "More Better Moi"
- When Mr. Right Goes Wrong
- Part III: The Afterlife
- Forgetting Him and Forgiving Yourself
- Getting On with Your Life
- Moi's Guide to Getting Even!
Designed by Susan Van Horn and Maria Taffera Lewis
Edited by Tara Ann McFadden