|Label||Warner Bros. Records|
Miss Piggy's Aerobique Exercise Workout Album is a parody of the aerobic exercise craze of the early 80s, especially the popular "Jane Fonda's Workout" video, book and album series. This album reached #206 on Billboard's Bubbling Under the Top LP's chart.
The photo on the album cover wraps around to the back. Miss Piggy's pose on the album cover is modeled after Fonda's famous workout pose -- although Piggy can't reach as far, she's leaning on a fluffy workout mat, and she's littered the floor with champagne bottles, chocolates and accessories.
Kermit the Frog is featured on the tracks "Lift the One You Love" and "A Little Chin Music."
- Stereau Warmup
- Lift the One You Love
- Exercise Your Rights
- Dream Dancin'
- La Vie Aerobique
- Sit Down
- Breathe Easy
- A Little Chin Music
- Hairobiques Made Simple
- Au Revoir
- Produced by Joe Raposo
- Music & lyrics by Joe Raposo
- Album headlines & text and Miss Piggy's dialogue written by Henry Beard
- Art direction: Michael K. Frith
- Associate producer: Mary Ann Horstmeyer
- Orchestra conducted by Joe Raposo
- Photography: John E. Barrett
- Design: Diana Zadaria
- Exercise diagrams: Debra Schneider
- Gluster by Epstein of Forest Hills
- Special thanks to: Calista Hendrickson, Mary Streiff, Danielle Obinger, Lyndon Mosse, and Bruce Morozko.
- With very special thanks to Frank Oz for his invaluable inspiration and many contributions to this album.