Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by||Miss Piggy (Henry Beard, editor)|
|Illustrator||John E. Barrett|
|Publisher||Holt, Rinehart and Winston|
Miss Piggy's Treasury of Art Masterpieces from the Kermitage Collection is a 1984 book that reprints and expands on the "Kermitage Collection" art spoofs originally published in Miss Piggy's Art Masterpiece Calendar. The book presents each masterpiece with commentary by Miss Piggy, who also adds an introduction and an article on "The Art of Collecting".
Masterpieces in the Treasury:
- Thomas Gainsborough, Green Boy
- Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, La Belle Epigue
- James A. McNeill Whistler, Arrangement in Gray and Black with Creep (Whistler's Weirdo)
- Auguste Rodin, The Smooch
- Leonardo da Vinci, Mona Moi
- Hans Holbein, Jester at the Court of Henry VIII
- Jan van Eyck, The Marriage of Froggo Amphibini and Giopiggi Porculini
- Sandro Botticelli, The Birth of You Know Who
- Edgar Degas, The La Danseur
- Henri Rousseau, The Sleepy Zootsy
- Rembrandt van Rijn, Arisfroggle Contemplating the Bust of a Twerp
- Jan Vermeer, Young Lady Adorning Herself with Pearls (and Why Not?)
- Grant Wood, American Gothique
- Pablo Picasso, Pig Before a Mirror