Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Miss Piggy's Art Masterpiece Calendar 1984: Treasures from the Kermitage Collection was published in 1983 by Alfred A. Knopf. The project was directed by Michael K. Frith.
The parody photos taken for this calendar were also published in book form as Miss Piggy's Treasury of Art Masterpieces from the Kermitage Collection.
They were reprinted as a calendar in 2000, Jim Henson's Muppet Masterpieces Calendar.
- January - "Green Boy", Thomas Gainsborough
- February - "La Belle Epigue", Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- March - "Arrangement in Gray and Black with Creep (Whistler's Weirdo)", James A. McNeill Whistler
- April - "The Smooch", Auguste Rodin
- May - "Jester at the Court of Henry VIII", Hans Holbein
- June - "The Marriage of Froggo Amphibini and Giopiggi Porculini", Jan van Eyck
- July - "The La Danseur", Edgar Degas
- August - "The Sleepy Zootsy", Henri Rousseau
- September - "Arisfroggle contemplating the bust of a Twerp", Rembrandt van Rijn
- October - "Young Lady Adorning Herself with Pearls (and Why Not?)", Jan Vermeer
- November - "American Gothique", Grant Wood
- December - "Pig Before a Mirror", Pablo Picasso
- Centerfold - "The Birth of You Know Who", Sandro Botticelli