Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Label||Warner Bros. Records|
Miss Piggy's Aerobique Exercise Workout Album is a parody of the aerobic exercise craze of the early 80s, especially the popular "Jane Fonda's Workout" video, book and album series. This album reached #206 on Billboard's Bubbling Under the Top LP's chart.
The photo on the album cover wraps around to the back. Miss Piggy's pose on the album cover is modeled after Fonda's famous workout pose. Although Piggy can't reach as far, she's leaning on a fluffy workout mat, and she's littered the floor with champagne bottles, chocolates and accessories.
Piggy performed one of the songs, "Snackcercise", on her 1982 TV special, The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show. A music video was also filmed for "Lift the One You Love," using the same set. The music video was not released, and a brief clip was later seen in Henson's Inner Tube pilot.
- Stereau Warmup
- Lift the One You Love
- Exercise Your Rights
- Dream Dancin'
- La Vie Aerobique
- Sit Down
- Breathe Easy
- A Little Chin Music
- Hairobiques Made Simple
- Au Revoir
- Produced by Joe Raposo
- Music & lyrics by Joe Raposo
- Album headlines & text and Miss Piggy's dialogue written by Henry Beard
- Art direction: Michael K. Frith
- Associate producer: Mary Ann Horstmeyer
- Orchestra conducted by Joe Raposo
- Photography: John E. Barrett
- Design: Diana Zadaria
- Exercise diagrams: Debra Schneider
- Gluster by Epstein of Forest Hills
- Special thanks to: Calista Hendrickson, Mary Streiff, Danielle Obinger, Lyndon Mosse, and Bruce Morozko.
- With very special thanks to Frank Oz for his invaluable inspiration and many contributions to this album.