Mice have been featured in many Muppet productions over the years, but have generally maintained a lower profile than their ubiquitous cousins, the rats. In recent years, a realistic Mouse Family has been recycled in a variety of productions
- The City Mouse and The Country Mouse
- Mr. Can You Guess's mouse
- Abby Cadabby's pet mouse
- A bespectacled tan mouse (performed by Joey Mazzarino) who thinks Snuffy is his uncle Harry in Episode 4091.
- Telly brings Marissa the mouse in episode 4123, for An Automatic Lemonade Pouring Machine.
- The Mouse King and dancing mice, from Elmo's Christmas Countdown
- Royal Guards, from Elmo the Musical
International Sesame Street Mice
- Ieniemienie (The Netherlands)
The Muppet Show
Bear in the Big Blue House
Mice abound on Bear in the Big Blue House. One of the major characters, Tutter is a mouse, and he has a very large family, including Grandma Flutter and Jet Setter Tutter. In the fourth season of the program, he began attending Mouse School, where many more mice are seen. These include Miss Maxwell, Moss, and Keisha.