Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Can you please upload these following screenshots?:
- The workshop shots during the UK Fraggle Rock openings of "The Garden Plot" and "Born to Wander"
- The original ITC closing shots from the Muppet Show episodes with Harry Belafonte, Roger Miller, Dudley Moore, and Mac Davis.
- The closing signs from Sesame Street episodes 0769, 1563, and 1576.
Muppet movie posterEdit
- I find this odd too, I've just re-upload the new verison of the poster and it's still showing the old one. I'm not sure what I should why it does this.-- MuppetDanny (talk) 16:38, May 28, 2011 (UTC)
Muppet Magazine Picture Edit
Hey Danny Great picture of Muppet Magazine you just added, I have a poster of this picture, where did you get the picture from? Hope your well, not spoke in ages. -- Chris (talk) 19:24, May 4, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm great thanks. I found the image on-line. Will wrote soon! ;)-- MuppetDanny (talk) 19:32, May 4, 2011 (UTC)
Heya Danny, how come you replaced Warrick's upload with a smaller version? Is it because of the stuff at the bottom of the photo that got cropped out of the previous version, or because of the lightness? Just wondering, 'cause I'm sure we could take the best of both and merge them in Photoshop.
Elmo on Abby RoadEdit
Love the new Elmo picture, but where did it come from? Is it part of his "London" visit? I wanted to make sure we cited it in the references section on The Beatles page where you posted it. -- Nate (talk) 14:47, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
It was taken during the recent trip with the other photos and aired on Milkshake! Wozza 16:48, July 20, 2010 (UTC)
Muppet Show Original ITC Alternate Closing Shots Edit
Can you upload the original ITC closing shots from the alternate closing credits of The Muppet Show? Leave a message and post the images on my talk page. Thanks! :) Drillbit Taylor (talk) 10:32 am, June 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey, thanks for uploading the closing shot from episode 308 of The Muppet Show. Would it be okay if you posted the webpage where the image was found, so I can look for a few images to post on the wiki? Thanks again! :) Drillbit Taylor (talk) 5:07pm, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- It don't come from a website, it came from a DVD ;-) -- MuppetDanny (talk) 13:29, June 25, 2010 (UTC)
Awesome, I see you've got some of these as well! I own all but the Dr. Teeth and Crazy Harry posters, and was wondering whether you own either of these two to possibly provide hi-res scans? — Julian (talk) 14:47, June 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Sadly I don't own any of those great posters. Those pictures I put up were found on ebay years ago. Sorry I can't help you.-- MuppetDanny (talk) 15:03, June 6, 2010 (UTC)
- I'll upload the Crazy Harry one (low res sorry!) soon, and I also had a group poster too! Wozza 17:12, June 6, 2010 (UTC)
IMDb lists a special titled There's Only One Paul McCartney which aired on June 2, 2002 in the UK. Being a UK person, do you have any details of this special? According to IMDb, Kermit the Frog appeared on the special, and this might be the link needed to get Paul his own page on the wiki! -- Nate (talk) 18:18, June 2, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm sorry I don't know anything about this at all - I've never heard of it. It's mostly likely to be archive footage of Golden Jubilee for Queen Elizabeth II where Paul sings "Hey Jude" with loads stars including Kermit. Hope this helps-- MuppetDanny (talk) 14:50, June 6, 2010 (UTC)
Animal's drum solo pic Edit
I would love to know where you found the File:Animal_pilot.jpg image. Please leave a message on my talk page. :) -Scottfries
His Master's FrogEdit
Bunny Picnic adEdit
Hey Danny, know anything about this: Talk:The Tale of the Bunny Picnic -- Wozza 10:03, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, Danny! Did you find a Muppet link for Jackie Chan beyond Around the World in 80 Days? Since, as per conversations here and here, actors in movies where the Creature SHop did vague digital effects don't get pages (and we're likely going to overhaul the Creature Shop actors category before long anyway; the current events clean-up took priority). -- Andrew Leal (talk) 19:21, March 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Jackie Chan was the executive producer for Around the World in 80 Days aswell as the star of film - Is that OK?-- MuppetDanny (talk) 19:30, March 10, 2010 (UTC)
Love is JohnEdit
Hi Danny, where did you get the behind the scenes Santa Switch photo from? Also the Joan Rivers show is him talking about Labyrinth and I think MTM Wozza 22:18, December 17, 2009 (UTC)
Kermit Collection Style GuideEdit
do you own those? Warrick 22:48, November 14, 2009 (UTC)
I love the picture you uploaded to the Muppet Show page! I've seen that in black and white in a People Magazine article, but never in color. It's fantastic! -- Danny (talk) 21:05, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
- Glad you like it :-) -- MuppetDanny (talk) 21:09, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
- I don't know where you get those pictures, but keep 'em coming! That's some really great stuff you're uploading. -- MuppetDude 22:01, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
Muppet Babies mournEdit
Phyllis Diller picEdit
- And where did you find the Royal Variety photo too? Wow! --Warrick
hi, do you know the template for stub a stub. if so could you write it down. --Muppetstudios 15:29, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
- We don't use stub templates on this wiki. If you find an article that needs improving, improve it! —Scott (talk) 18:11, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
Another thank youEdit
Hi Daniel -- The pictures that you added today are terrific! It's cool to see those magazine covers, and I'm happy that you added to the Sandbox:Henson and Muppets pictures page. Thanks for sharing your collection with us! -- Danny (talk) 17:51, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- Wow, Image:Jhtotbp.jpg is terrific. I've never seen that before! —Scott (talk) 19:58, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
Hi, Daniel! Thanks for putting up the UK cassette for Rocket to the Stars. Would you happen to have any other UK or non-US editions of albums? I didn't even know that one existed until last night! Thanks again! -- Ken (talk) 01:33, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
I was wondering , Is it O.K. to put on some of the articles on here online video links from my photobucket account? The clips that I have are not available on the internet or DVD anymore as far as I know. Just wanted to make sure if it is OK to do so, Please let me know Thanks. MuppetDanny 18:32, 27 June 2008
- Hi, Danny. That's a nice thought. What specifically were you looking to link to and how many of them? Depending on the situation, they may best be handled on a case by case basis. —Scott (talk) 22:04, 30 June 2008 (UTC)
- Yes they are from Australia, I got them from a trade years ago. - MuppetDanny 16:37, 31 July 2008
Hi, welcome to Muppet Wiki! Thanks for adding the great international Fraggle pictures!
Here's a wiki tip for you -- you can sign your name on talk/discussion pages by typing ~~~~ which automatically adds your signature and the date.
Check out the Muppet Wiki FAQ for more tricks.