Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Checking why you deleted my posts Edit
Hi Henrik, I posted a sentence on two pages of Muppet Wiki. It was taken off and I'd like to find out why. I posted the sentence - "Bill Barretta requested the name Eugene as a joke for his brother, Gene Barretta. " I am the same Gene Barretta and I can verify it. I posted it because I know how much Muppet fans like to hear behind-the-scenes stories. I posted the same quote on both of these pages. I also made links to the pages for both Bill Barretta and Gene Barretta (me). http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Eugene_(tuba_player) http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Eugene_the_Hunting_Dog Thanks for your help and sorry if I am contacting the wrong person. -Gene
- Hi Henrik, I opened a new account because my last account had an old email address and I didn't know how to fix it.
I could add a little more to the Eugene stories, but there really isn't much more. These are just little behind-the-scene details. How about this for Eugene (tuba player):
- At the last moment while shooting, Bill Barretta asked Steve Whitmire (performing Kermit) to address this musician character as Eugene. It was an inside joke for his brother, Gene Barretta.
How about this for Eugene the Hunting Dog:
- Bill Barretta asked writer Jim Lewis to name the Hunting Dog, Eugene. It was a nod to Bill's brother, Gene Barretta.
- What do you think? I had also added links to both Bill and my profile pages. Thanks, Gene
- Gene those few tweaks to the text are great, just go ahead and add it. Henrik (talk) 05:13, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Henrik, Thank you. I added them back, plus I uploaded a picture of Eugene the Hunting Dog. I wasn't sure if I added the links correctly last time. Are you able to go in and add the links to Bill Barretta, Gene Barretta and Steve Whitmire? Thanks again. And by the way, great job on this site. I use it often to help collect all the programs my brother and I have done. -G
- Hi Henrik, I also just added a new book title to the illustration/author credits on my personal page. -Gene
- I corrected your additions a little. Nice image of the hunting dog. Henrik (talk) 14:10, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
Why Why Did You Delete Edit
Why Did You Delete My Page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUDDY 19:42, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
- I did not delete your page I moved it into your userspace. Henrik (talk) 19:47, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
Block the Ben! Edit
Hate to break this to you, Henrik, but I do believe that the user that you recently blocked, who goes by the name of Ben Malloy, is back! This time, he goes by the user name of YourFavoriteMuppetz1. -- Max 23:07, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
- You are absolutely right it's the same person. He is very easy to spot and he does pop up every now and then. Wendy took care of him this time. Henrik (talk) 07:08, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
Are you sure those disscusions are supposed to be in Muppet Central?Ghostytreat 20:08, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Well it would be a better place than here. The talk pages here are only used to discus factual content for articles not personal fantasies. Henrik (talk) 20:11, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
Sesamstrasse storylines... Edit
I see that the Sesamstrasse framing stories are still repeats from previous years. Is this the way it's going to stay, or are there any indications of new tapings with Samson, Rumpel, etc? -- Dave Splurge 19:28, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Actually I don't know. But I guess that it will continue for some time, as I understand that they have done it before. The good thing about it are that it gives me a chance to catch up on the backlog of about 100 or so episodes that I have but still have not written guides for :) Henrik (talk) 20:10, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, cool. So it's too soon to say that Samson or any of the remaining Sesamstrasse's human residents in the are in fact being retired. --Dave Splurge 20:22, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Good question, especially since I can't find my copy of it anywhere. I will try to see if can dig it up, but I have no idea where I put it. Henrik (talk) 16:27, May 15, 2011 (UTC)
thank you Edit
Songs used twice on the Muppet Show Edit
I saw your new add and noticed that you had forgotten The Inch Worm song It was used twice the first was episode 109: Charles Aznavour and the second was 316: Danny Kaye. Thought I'd help you out. Rumtar (talk)
- Well first off I did not create that article, I just changed a edit made by another user. Also you are more than welcome to add it yourself, even though I can see Julian has done it and that the page might be a duplicate of an exciting. Henrik (talk) 22:22, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
Do U speak Danish and Engilsh?. Since i have signed in today. and don't block me. ----- Pichu8boy.
- I speak both. Don't worry about being banned, as long as you show that you are willing to communicate and follow the rules then nothing will happen. Henrik (talk) 15:39, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, Henrik! Thanks for finding that Sesam tape. I didn't even know there was one. Do you know where you found it? I'm trying to find a catalog number for it. Thanks! -- Ken (talk) 04:36, March 26, 2011 (UTC)
- It's from an auction and the image are very bad, I've been trying to make out the catalog number for a while and I think I've got it now.Henrik (talk) 09:32, March 26, 2011 (UTC)
Can I make a link to the video instead? -- User:Hihokermitthefroghere
- Nope. That's actually the second item on our Muppet Wiki:Policies and Guidelines, which I'd suggest reading. You might also want to look at Muppet Wiki:FAQ -- Andrew Leal (talk) 01:08, March 3, 2011 (UTC)
Hey thanks for allowing me to put that 4 Card with Ernie and the 12 on here. Could you please put it in the 4 article for me sometime? Thanks if you can. Peace out and a lovely day from User:BrubbyProfanato11. Awesome site btw. :-)
- Hey I've just found a KCBA Fox Channel Promo Card for Muppet Babies. Would you mind adding it to the Fox information page for me? Thanks and thanks for adding the Channel 4 Sesame Street Close Card with Ernie for me. :-) User:BrubbyProfanato11
All looks good, Henrik.