Mark M. Magner is currently a Design Director for Global Consumer Products at Sesame Workshop. For many years Magner has been one of the key "behind the scenes" people at the Workshop for editing character artwork, creating digital, plush, and sculpture style guides, as well as creating special photographic effects and display graphics.
Home Video CreditsEdit
- Old School: Volume 2 (2007) -- Package Designer
- Abby in Wonderland (2008) -- Package Designer
- Elmo's Christmas Countdown (2008) -- Package Designer
- Being Green (2009) -- Package Designer
- Elmo's World: All About Faces (2009) -- Package Designer
- The Art of Sesame Street, Adobe Max 2011 conference
- Graydon Gordian, "The Story Behind Sesame’s Latest Spoof", Our blog, Sesame Workshop, 3 May 2012.
- Mark Magner,The Making of a Sesame Street Comic, Our blog, Sesame Workshop, 7 Feb 2012.
- Inside Digital Design - Inside the Sesame Street Workshop Radio interview with Sesame Workshop designers Nancy Stevenson and Mark Magner - 2008
- Wacom case study Wacom company's case study citing the impact of using Cintiq tablets to create art and edit photographs at Sesame Workshop.