Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Marian Keating began at the Jim Henson Company in the early 1980s as part of the New York Muppet Workshop foam latex lab. She has created countless Miss Piggy heads over the years as well as other puppet characters. She then moved to the Los Angeles Creature Shop to work on creature effects.
- Fraggle Rock (1983) - Muppet designer
- The Muppets Take Manhattan (1984) - Muppet design and construction
- Labyrinth (1986) - Creature workshop team for Sir Didymus, Goblins
- Tale of the Bunny Picnic (1987) - Puppet design/construction
- The Christmas Toy (1987) - built Ditz
- The Ghost of Faffner Hall (1989) - Workshop supervisor
- Muppet Babies Nursery Rhyme Calendar 1989 - work on Photo puppets, credited as "special thanks"
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)- Suit design, fabrication, and maintenance
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (1991) - Suit fabrication supervisor
- Dinosaurs (1991) - Animatronic/Puppets build
- Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree (1995) - Puppet supervisor
- Aliens in the Family (1996) - Jim Henson's Creature Shop
- The Phantom (1996) - Costumer
- George of the Jungle (1997) - Gorilla costumer
- Elmopalooza (1998) - Muppet Workshop
- Jack Frost (1998) - Frost costume designer
- Dr. Dolittle (1998) - Puppet builder
- Cats & Dogs (2000) - Senior fabricator
- Pajanimals (2008) - Puppet wrangler
- Where the Wild Things Are (2009) - Suit fabrication