|Release Date:||October 2, 2012|
|Produced by:||Warner Home Video|
Making Friends is a Sesame Street DVD starring Professor Grover and Elmo. The video is the third in the Preschool is Cool! series. The DVD features segments and stories about friendship, including the street stories from a 2007 episode and a 2008 episode. A full-length video, Ready for School!, appears as a bonus feature.
|“||Professor Grover is the teacher in preschool and Elmo is his helper for today's lesson! But before Professor Grover can start, he wants to show Elmo how to be friends with the class. Is making friends really that easy? Will Elmo and the class ever be able to get along? Featuring socio-emotional themed stories and songs, kids will learn all about important socio-emotional skills they need to get along with others in a fun and entertaining way. Join Elmo and Grover as they share stories and songs about making friends, taking turns, sharing, and laugh along with Professor Grover's silly antics.||”|
- Song: The PS22 chorus sings "Somebody Come and Play."
- Cartoon: Shadows play basketball.
- "Because We're Friends"
- Animation: Traction Jackson becomes friends with Margarita.
- Cookie Monster sings "What is Friend?." (remake with Lulu)
- Telly Monster makes friends with a fellow triangle-lover.
- ABCs with Elmo, another video in the "Preschool is Cool" series
- Counting with Elmo, another video in the "Preschool is Cool" series