|Written by||Jeff Moss|
|Publisher||Festival Attractions, Inc.|
"Mad" is the debut performance of Little Jerry and the Monotones on Sesame Street. Little Jerry names things that makes him mad and how he responds to them when so. The song ends with the members storming off the stage.
- The chorus and beat is reminiscent of the Silhouettes' Get a Job.
- The announcer in the album version is performed by Jeff Moss.
- In the TV version, Fran Brill and Caroll Spinney can be heard as two of the Monotones.
- The song was briefly mentioned by Mike in an early 90's episode, where Little Chrissy and Big Jeffy help Elmo practice Little Jerry's songs.
- Audio (album version)
- The Official Sesame Street 2 Book-and-Record Album (1971)
- The Whole Burbank Catalog (1972)
- 60 Favorite Songs from Sesame Street (1975)
- 25 Greatest Hits (1975)
- Mad/Sad (single, 1976)
- Sesame Street Gold! (1977)
- Sesame Street Music Society Album (1978)
- Shalom Sesame: Jerusalem (1986, English and Hebrew subtitles added)
- Sesame Street: 40 Years of Sunny Days (2009)
- Letters (computer game) (released as audio; TV version)