Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Love Actually is a 2003 Christmas romantic comedy written and directed by Richard Curtis. The film features an ensemble cast in a series of vignettes about a series of characters that are loosely connected, but have their own isolated stories.
Curtis had attended Jim Henson's Memorial at St. Paul's Memorial in London and modeled the wedding sequence after the ceremony. He details his experience in the home video commentary track for the film (although he errs on the details concerning puppeteers and their characters):
- Rowan Atkinson played Rufus the jewelry salesman
- Martin Freeman played John
- Duncan Kenworthy produced the film
- Peter Marinker played a US expert
- Liam Neeson played Daniel
- Bill Nighy played Billy Mack
- Michael Parkinson played himself
- Denise Richards played Carla
- Alan Rickman played Harry
- Thomas Sangster played Sam