|Written by||Colette Moran and Trudy Nickels|
|Illustrator|| Animagination, Inc.|
Tom Brannon (character art and cover)
Look and Find Muppets is a 1996 activity book in which readers "hunt" for hidden Muppets in busy, two-page illustrations. The book is based on the popular mid-90s "Where's Waldo?" craze, although the Muppets' illustrations are less detailed and much easier to solve than the typical Waldo page.
The illustrations are faithful to the Muppet spirit, including many Muppet cast members, as well as rats, chickens, pigs, penguins, monsters and Whatnots. Two of the illustrations are based on Muppet movies.
- Backstage at the Muppet Theater: Kermit the Frog (Leading actor), Miss Piggy (Leading actress), Fozzie Bear (Understudy), Sweetums (Painter), Gonzo (Director), Rowlf the Dog (Conductor), Waldorf (Critic), Dr. Teeth, Floyd Pepper, Janice, Animal, Thog, Rizzo the Rat, Scooter.
- Tarzan: Kermit the Frog (Tarzan), Miss Piggy (Jane), Bunsen and Beaker (Collectors), Rowlf the Dog (Chief), Gonzo (Explorer), Monster (Builder), Janice, Scooter, Statler and Waldorf, Animal, the Swedish Chef.
- Cinderella: Kermit the Frog (Prince Kermit), Rowlf the Dog (Cowboy Rowlf), Janice (Eskimo), Fozzie Bear (Golfer), Whatnot (Jogger), Elf, Penguin (Skier), Rizzo the Rat, Zoot, Annie Sue, Scooter, Link Hogthrob, Miss Piggy, Bunsen Honeydew, Animal, Beaker.
- Muppet Treasure Island: Kermit the Frog (Captain Smollett), Miss Piggy (Benjamina Gunn), Long John Silver, Sam the Eagle (Mr. Arrow), Gonzo, Rizzo the Rat, Bunsen Honeydew (Dr. Livesey), Beaker, Fozzie Bear (Squire Trelawney), Statler and Waldorf (Figurehead of the Hispaniola), Animal, the Swedish Chef, Clueless Morgan, Mad Monty, Bad Polly, Spa'am, Dr. Teeth, Floyd Pepper, Zoot.
- The Muppet Christmas Carol: Miss Piggy (Emily Cratchit), Kermit the Frog (Bob Cratchit), Sam the Eagle (Schoolmaster), Robin the Frog (Tiny Tim), Fozzie Bear (Fozziwig), Gonzo (Charles Dickens), Whatnot (Snow angel), Statler and Waldorf (Jacob and Robert Marley), The Ghost of Christmas Present, Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, the Swedish Chef, Penguin skaters, Betina and Belinda Cratchit, Dr. Teeth, Floyd Pepper, Animal, Zoot, Rowlf the Dog.
- Cleopatra: Miss Piggy (Cleopigtra), Kermit the Frog (Frog Anthony), Gonzo (Gonzius Pilate), Fozzie Bear (Fozzius Caesar), Whatnots (Mummy mommy, Dr. Irus), Rowlf the Dog, Janice.
- Robin Hood: Kermit the Frog (Robin Hood), Miss Piggy (Maid Piggy), Rizzo the Rat (Sheriff of Nottingham), Fozzie Bear (Little John), Rowlf the Dog (Merry Minstrel), Whatnot (Jester), Gonzo (Prince John), Bunsen Honeydew (Friar Tuck), Beaker, Janice, Scooter.
- The Wizard of Oz: Miss Piggy (Dorothy Gale), Kermit the Frog (the Scarecrow), Fozzie Bear (the Cowardly Lion), Gonzo (Tin Man and Wicked Witch), Bunsen Honeydew (Mayor of Munchkinland), Janice (Glinda), Lew Zealand (Magician), Rowlf the Dog (Guardian of the Gates), Sweetums, Dr. Teeth.
- Halloween: Kermit the Frog (Count Frogula), Miss Piggy (Piggatina), Gonzo (I-Want-My-Mummy), Animal (Wherewolf), Monster (The Bookieman), Beaker (Frankenstein), Scooter, Statler and Waldorf, Rowlf the Dog, Fozzie Bear, Robin the Frog, Sweetums, Doglion, the Swedish Chef.