Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Let's Have Fun with Elmo and Friends! is a 2009 Sesame Street collection compiling five Dalmatian Press storybooks, plus an extra "Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures" story not previously published in the US. The 160-page hardback book commemorates the 40th Anniversary of the show.
- Storybook ABCs (2008)
- S is for School! (2006)
- What Makes You Giggle? (2008)
- (written by P.J. Shaw, illustrated by Tom Brannon)
- Abby Cadabby's Rhyme Time (2007)
- (written by P.J. Shaw, illustrated by Tom Leigh)
- Love, Elmo (2009)
- (written by Meg McLaughlin, illustrated by Tom Brannon)