Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Leave It to Beaver is a sitcom that ran from 1957 until 1963. The family sitcom focused on Theodore "Beaver" Cleaver, and became a cultural touchstone for its supposedly idyllic depiction of suburban life.
- In the Muppet Babies episode "I Want My Muppet T.V.", Baby Bunsen suggests making a show called "Leave it to Beaker".
- In the fifth season Muppet Babies episode "Elm Street Babies," Gonzo's dream parodies the series as The Leave It to Weirdo Show. Gonzo himself stars as "The Weirdo," with Scooter and Skeeter as Ward and June, Fozzie as brother "Off-the-Wally," and Kermit as sneaky Kermie Haskell.
- Another fifth season episode "He's a Wonderful Frog" parodied the series as The Leave it to Piggy Who I Love Who Knows Best Show. Piggy stars as "June," Scooter as "Beaver," Skeeter as Beaver's sister and Kermit as "Ward." It also starred Gonzo as a salesman.
- In "Elmo's World: Teeth", Dorothy imagines Elmo as a beaver. As he bites a tree down, he finds it falls down easily and believes another beaver must have been there first. He remarks, "Leave it to beavers!"
- In Before You Leap, when writing about his father, Kermit the Frog states that "my dad is a classic father-- kind of like the Beaver's dad. (Not the TV Beaver, but the one who lived in the dam downstream by us.)"