Lauren Attinello started working freelance in the NY Muppet Workshop on a Sesame Street Live show in August of 1982 as a stitcher. One job led to another, and she built Kermit the Frog for The Muppets Take Manhattan.
She then worked on exhibits for "The Art of the Muppets", designing and building a second "Touchwall" for the traveling exhibit. She later moved into the art department and the licensing and publishing departments.
She has illustrated 50 books for Henson, Sesame Workshop and other publishers as well as creating over 30 Muppet parodies, art directing extensive photo shoots, and art directing publishing (including the book One Frog Can Make a Difference).
- The Muppets Take Manhattan -- Muppet Design and Construction
- Muppet Magazine -- Art Director
- Muppet Babies' Classic Children's Tales -- Art Director
- Muppet Babies' Classic Nursery Rhymes -- Art Director
- Muppet Babies Storybook Calendar 1990 -- Art Director
- Muppet Movie Parodies: Plump Fiction -- Art Director
- Kermit's Mixed-Up Message
- Cotterpin's Perfect Building
- Wembley Fraggle and the Magic Stone
- Baby Kermit's Christmas
- Baby Piggy
- Ho-Ho-Ho, Baby Fozzie
- Oscar's New Neighbor
- Natasha's Daddy
- Big Book of Nursery Rhymes & Fairy Tales
- Meet the Muppet Babies
- I Want to Be a Doctor
- The Best Babysitter in the World
- Miss Piggy and the Big Gorilla
- Gonzo the Great
- Big Bird's Adventure
- Imagine... Ernie Is Teeny-Tiny
- Lizzy Lou Can Color, Too!
- Peek-a-boo, Lizzy Lou!
- I Spy Blue, Lizzy Lou!
- Is That You, Lizzy Lou?
- Go to Bed, Fred
- It's Your Bed, Fred!
- Time to Color, Fred!
- Where's Your Bear, Fred?
- Sesame Street Magazine -- 1987 and 1997