Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release Date||September 2003|
|Produced by||RBA Coleccionables|
Las cuentas de nunca acabar is a 30 minute Barrio Sésamo episode, which aired under the same title between 1996 and 2000.
- El 3 de Vera (Vera's Three)
- Un eco que sabe contar hasta 10 (An echo that knows how to count to 10)
- Bluki y su número mágico (Bluki and his magic number)
- El Conde y la Condesa cuentan hasta 6 (The Count and the Countess count to 6)
- Epi y Blas van de pesca (Ernie and Bert go fishing)
- ¡Qué dibuja la rana Gustavo! (What Does Kermit the Frog Draw?)
This DVD was also re-released in 2004, again in 2005, and last, 2008.