The pair were played by a real-life couple, actor Alan Arkin and his wife Barbara Dana.
- Singing (First: Episode 0131)
- Phyllis hears Larry making honking sounds and asks what he is doing. Larry explains that he is singing. Phyllis likes his singing, and then shows Larry what singing she is capable of, which consists of beeping noises. They decide to put their sounds together and cooperate.
- Party invitations (EKA: Episode 0162)
- Phyllis is making preparations for a party, and Larry offers to help. Phyllis suggests that Larry go out and buy the decorations, but he insists on helping her with the invitations, with less-than-successful results.
- Galoshes (EKA: Episode 0167)
- Larry is getting all bundled up in winter clothing, but he can't seem to get his galoshes on. He enlists the help of Phyllis, and the two of them work together to get the galoshes on Larry's feet.
- Larry and Phyllis cooperate to put pictures of themselves on the wall.