|PERFORMER||Alan Arkin Larry|
|Barbara Dana Phyllis|
The pair were played by a real-life couple, actor Alan Arkin and his wife Barbara Dana.
- Phyllis hears Larry making honking sounds and asks what he is doing. Larry explains that he is singing. Phyllis likes his singing, and then shows Larry what singing she is capable of, which consists of beeping noises. They decide to put their sounds together and cooperate.
- Larry and Phyllis find a lucky penny.
- Phyllis is making preparations for a party, and Larry offers to help. Phyllis suggests that Larry go out and buy the decorations, but he insists on helping her with the invitations, with less-than-successful results.
- Larry is getting all bundled up in winter clothing, but he can't seem to get his galoshes on. He enlists the help of Phyllis, and the two of them work together to get the galoshes on Larry's feet.
- Larry tells Phyllis that he invited their friend Fred to dinner. Without listening to him any further, Phyllis tries to do multiple chores at once, until she realizes that they have to cooperate in order to spiff up the place. They do so in sped-up tape, then Larry reveals that Fred can't come to dinner tonight.
- Larry and Phyllis cooperate to put pictures of themselves on the wall.