Larry Jameson first joined the Muppets in 1974as assistant to Faz Fazakas in the electro mechanical department of the New York Muppet Workshop. Another of his earliest contributions was a woodworker, creating props and instruments, notably recreating a Les Paul guitar and Fender bass for the Electric Mayhem and Kermit's banjo in The Muppet Movie.
Jameson was later promoted to supervisor of the electro mechanical department, and has also designed and built puppet characters.
- The Muppet Show (1976) TV Series (muppet designer)
- Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas (1977) (TV) (special muppet effects)
- The Muppet Movie (1979) (muppet designer)
- The Great Muppet Caper (1981) (muppet technical design)
- Fraggle Rock (1983) TV Series (muppets special effects)
- The Christmas Toy (1986) (TV) (mechanical designer)
- Labyrinth (1986) (creature workshop artist: "Nipper Sticks")
- The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992)
- Muppet Treasure Island (1995)