|This article is about an upcoming project, product, or production.|
Labyrinth: Coronation is a 2018 comic book set in the world of Jim Henson's 1986 film Labyrinth. The plot of the movie had previously been adapted into comic book form, received special one-shot comics in 2016 and 2017, and a manga series in 2006 (as well as other literary adaptations), but the Boom Studios/Archaia title will be the first ongoing comic book of any Jim Henson Company franchise.
- Released: (scheduled for February 2018)
- Solicitation: "Simon Spurrier and Daniel Bayliss present a magical look into the world of Jim Henson’s Labyrinth. Before Sarah braved the Labyrinth to save her brother, another young woman sought to save a young boy named Jareth from the clutches of the Goblins. Set in 18th-century Venice, Italy, Jim Henson’s Labyrinth is a striking look into the history of the Labyrinth itself, and what happens to the little boys who don’t get rescued. This is the untold history of the Goblin King."
- Released: (scheduled for March 2018)
- Solicitation: "The Goblin King’s mother enters the Labyrinth, discovering a strange and marvelous world unlike anything she could imagine and one much different than what Sarah will encounter years later."
- Released: (scheduled for April 2018)
- Solicitation: "A young woman journeys deeper into the mysterious Labyrinth and faces trials the likes of which she could never have imagined. Still, she is determined that nothing will stop her from saving her son!"