Kermit the Frog's 1996 Advertising Parodies! is the first in a line of Muppet parody calendars produced in the late 1990s. This 1996 calendar was published by Day Dream Publishing. Some of the images in the calendar were also issued as posters and/or t-shirts.
A slightly different version of the calendar was produced for the European market.
- Sept - Dec 1995: Guess Who? — Miss Piggy as a model for Guess Jeans
- January: Too Late for Kermit Letterfrog — Kermit as David Letterman
- February: Pigtoria's Secret — Piggy as a model for Victoria's Secret
- March: PIG — Piggy as a model for GAP
- April: KPNY — Kermit and Piggy as models for DKNY
- May: HIKE — Kermit as a model for NIKE
- June: No Escape — Kermit and Piggy as models for Calvin Klein fragrance
- July: Kermie Hilflipper — Kermit, Gonzo and Animal as models for Tommy Hilfiger
- August: Kermit the Frog Unpigged — Kermit as Eric Clapton
- September: Forrest Green — Kermit as Forrest Gump
- October: Frogfeld — Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie and Gonzo in Seinfeld
- November: Kermit Clein — Kermit as Marky Mark for Calvin Klein
- December: FROG Khakis — Kermit as a model for GAP khakis