Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kermit was a full-color monthly publication for the German language countries, billed as "Das witzige Kindermagazin" ("the funny children's magazine").
The publication was launched in 1989 under distribution of Bastei-Verlag, a publisher responsible for numerous other German language translations of Muppet, Fraggle and Muppet Babies books and comics available on the German, Austrian and Swiss markets throughout the 1980s and early 1990s.
From 1989 to 1990, four issues were released, containing mostly parody photos, games, comics and stories that had previously been published in Muppet Magazine and other Muppet-character related publications in the United States.
Kermit, Das witzige Kindermagazin
- Publisher: Bastei-Verlag, Gustav H. Lübbe GmbH & Co.
- Editor in Chief: Werner Geismar
- Editorial Director: Kerstin Winter (issue #1), Ingrid Bachmann (issues #2-4)
- Layout: Rüdiger Pareike (issue #1), Heidi Schade (issues #2-4)
- Editors: Petra Fohrmann, Kerstin Winter (issue #1), Adrienne Zimmerer (issue #1)
- Advertising Director: Paul Irmiter
- Advertising Manager: Frank Michael Müller
- Production Manager: Matthes Boden
- Copyright: Henson Associated, Inc.
- License: Booklink, London/Merchandising München
- Print: Saint-Paul S.A. Luxembourg (issue #1), F & G Rollendruck, Berlin (issues #2-4)
- Austrian Publisher: Zeitschriftengroßvertrieb A. Fröhlich