Jurassic Park is a 1993 film directed by Steven Spielberg with music by John Williams. The story, based on a 1990 novel by Michael Crichton, involves a scientific endeavor to clone dinosaurs in the present day for the purposes of an amusement park. The film and book led to subsequent sequels dealing with the repercussions of the decisions made in the first story.
- The Muppets are mentioned in Michael Crichton's novel in the line: "It looked like a Muppets character, and it seemed harmless" (pg. 13) when Tina is remembering the sloths she saw at the zoo.
- A 1998 calendar of Muppet Parodies featured Kermit and Piggy in a variation of the film's poster called, "Jurasick Pork."
- The same image was used as a parody poster for Disneyland's version of the Muppet*Vision 3D attraction, beginning in 2001.
- Richard Attenborough played John Hammond in Jurassic Park and The Lost World: Jurassic Park.
- Laura Dern played Dr. Ellie Sattler in Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III.
- Jeff Goldblum played Dr. Ian Malcolm in Jurassic Park and The Lost World: Jurassic Park.
- Samuel L. Jackson played Ray Arnold in Jurassic Park.
- Michael Jeter played Mr. Udesky in Jurassic Park III.
- William H. Macy played Paul Kirby in Jurassic Park III.
- Julianne Moore played Dr. Sarah Harding in The Lost World: Jurassic Park.
- Sam Neill played Dr. Alan Grant Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III.
- Bob Peck played Robert Muldoon in Jurassic Park.
- Pete Postlethwaite played Roland Tembo The Lost World: Jurassic Park.
- Mike Quinn served as an animator for Jurassic Park III.
- Bernard Shaw played himself in The Lost World: Jurassic Park
- B. D. Wong played Henry Wu in Jurassic Park