Julie: My Favorite Things was a Julie Andrews television special which aired on April 18, 1975 on ABC. The Muppets were her guests, along with Peter Sellers (and the Pink Panther, played by a dancer). The special was shot in England at ATV studios, and several of the crew members subsequently worked on The Muppet Show.
The Electric Mayhem then performs a rendition of Suzi Quatro's "Your Mamma Won't Like Me." Julie joins them towards the end of the song, dressed as a hippie and playing a tambourine. The hipster band stops playing and gives Julie the impression that she's a square.
Dejected, she walks off and joins Kermit, whom she calls "the Robert Redford of frogs," and sings him the song she would later sing again in her episode of The Muppet Show, "When You Were a Tadpole and I Was a Fish."
- Janice is puppeteered by John Lovelady. She has no spoken dialogue, but Lovelady's vocals are heard in the song.
- Produced by Bob Wells
- Directed by Blake Edwards
- Written by Frank Waldman, Bob Wells, Blake Edwards
- Special material for the Muppets: Marshall Brickman
- Music supervised and arranged by Ian Fraser
- Choreography: Paddy Stone
- Orchestra conducted by Jack Parnell
- Lighting director: John Rook
- Sound director: Ted Scott
- Costumes: Ann Hollowood
- Musical associate: Derek Scott
- Stage manager: Richard Holloway