Judy Ross was a photographer who worked on many Sesame Street merchandise projects in the 1970s, notably album covers as well as promotional images for The Muppet Alphabet Album. She was one of several frequent Sesame photographers whose work was used in the 1979 Sesame Street Character Book, a style guide for merchandisers and illustrators. Her work also appeared occasionally in books.
The 2009 book Sesame Street: A Celebration - 40 Years of Life on the Street reprinted several of Ross' photographs and included a capsule biography, praising her "vivid portraiture" and citing her gallery exhibitions as including New York's Museum of Modern Art.
- Sesame Street LIVE! (1973)
- Somebody Come and Play (1974)
- Let a Frown Be Your Umbrella (1974)
- Letters ...and Numbers, Too! (1974)
- Ernie's Hits (1974)
- Grover Sings the Blues (1974)
- Pete Seeger & Brother Kirk Visit Sesame Street (1974)
- Big Bird's Busy Book (1975; character photographs inserted on other pages)
- The Sesame Street Library Volume 15 (1978)