Johnny Bravo is an animated series on Cartoon Network, starring vain and self-absorbed Johnny Bravo, who considers himself a stud and usually speaks in an Elvis voice.
- In the episode, "Super Duped," Johnny Bravo is walking through the street to get groceries for his mother, repeating from the Sesame Street cartoon: "Loaf of bread, container of milk, stick of butter..."
- The episode "The Hunk at the End of this Cartoon" is a parody of The Monster at the End of This Book. Johnny believes that the cartoon's title must naturally refer to him, but ultimately it is revealed that the hunk was a hunk of cheese.
- The episode ends with the following exchange, spoofing Sesame Street’s tradition of being sponsored by letters:
- Johnny Bravo: Now, if you'll excuse me, there's a BEVY of BEAUTIES BEGGIN for some BRAVO.
- Johnny Bravo: (to camera) That sentence was brought to you by the letter B.
- Little Suzy: Oh, BROTHER.
- Craig Bartlett was a writer on the series in 2004
- Dee Bradley Baker voiced various roles
- Seth Green voiced himself in "Back on Shaq"
- Mark Hamill voiced Think and King Raymond
- Casey Kasem voiced Shaggy in "Bravo Dooby-Doo"
- Donny Osmond voiced himself in certain episodes
- Mr. T voiced himself in "T Is for Trouble"
- Brian Tochi voiced Master Hamma
- Vendela voiced herself in "Talk to Me, Baby"
- Frank Welker voiced various roles