Jocelyn Stevenson's career with the Henson Company started with writing several Muppet-based children's books. She then went on to work as one of the co-creators and writers for Fraggle Rock. After that, Jim Henson asked her to develop the script for Tale of the Bunny Picnic, and would later work on Henson's Mopatop's Shop and The Hoobs, both produced for the UK.
Her other television work includes Barney & Friends and The Magic School Bus. She wrote the television scripts for the Funny Bones series of books and created the character of Charlie Chalk. Between 2003 and 2006, she was the executive producer for Thomas & Friends and Pingu, all currently in ownership of HIT Entertainment. She currently works for Mind Candy, the company behind Moshi Monsters, overseeing their film and television productions, including the 2013 UK and Ireland theatrical release of Moshi Monsters: The Movie.
TV Writing Credits
- Fraggle Rock: Writer
- Tale of the Bunny Picnic: Writer
- The Christmas Toy: Story editor
- The Ghost of Faffner Hall: Producer/Creator and writer
- Sing-Along, Dance-Along, Do-Along: Writer
- The Animal Show: Producer and writer
- Mopatop's Shop: Producer and writer
- The Hoobs: Producer and writer
- The Amazing Mumford Presents All About Bones
- The Amazing Mumford Presents the Magic Weather Show
- Anybody Can Play
- Bert's New Collection
- Best Friends
- Betty Lou's Bad Mood Blues
- Big Bird and the Sad Egg
- Bo Saves the Show
- Boober Fraggle's Giant Wish
- Cookie and the Green-eyed Monster
- Ernie and Bert: Good Friends
- Fooled You, Bert!
- Fraggle Rock Annual 1984
- From Elmo with Love
- Grover's Kind of Day
- Monsters Come in Many Colors!
- Muppets at Sea
- The Muppets Go Camping
- Red and the Pumpkins
- Robin Hood
- When Grover Moved to Sesame Street
- When I'm as Big as Freddie
- ↑ Jim Henson: The Works, p. 205
- ↑ Joanna Padovano, "Jocelyn Stevenson to Be Honored at BAFTA's Children's Awards", TVKIDS.ws, November 16, 2015.