Jim Henson Interactive is a division of the Jim Henson Company, launched in 1994. JHI's stated mission was "the worldwide digital expression of all intellectual properties owned by the organization". As well as working on the development of digital animation systems and services, it was responsible for producing software, including computer games and interactive web sites.
More recent Muppet games and other digital projects have simply been credited to the Jim Henson Company, suggesting the divisional branding is now inactive.
- Craig Allen served as general manager and executive vice president of the division from 1998, before leaving to form Slappy Pictures, which produced the pilot of Bad Day Bob for the Jim Henson Company, and then becoming CEO of games developer Spark Unlimited.
- Eddie Dombrower was employed as vice president prior to Allen.
- Michele Martell was employed as vice president of business development.
- Kellie-Bea Cooper was employed as an art director for JHI in 1997.
- Paige Pooler was employed as an art director.
- David Bergantino was employed as a writer and games producer.
- Aileen Leijten was employed as a web site designer.
- Muppets Party Cruise PlayStation 2 game (developed by Mass Media, published by TDK Mediactive)
- Muppet RaceMania PlayStation game (developed by Traveller's Tales, published by Midway Games)
- Muppet Monster Adventure PlayStation game (developed by Magenta Software, published by Midway Games)
- Muppets: On With the Show GBA game (developed by Vicarious Visions, published by TDK Interactive)
- Muppet Pinball Mayhem GBA game (developed by NewKidCo, published by TDK Interactive)
- Jim Henson's Muppets GBA game
- Muppet Treasure Island CD-ROM (published by Activision)
- Muppets Inside CD-ROM (developed by Starwave)
- Muppets on the Go Sega Pico game
- The Muppet Calendar CD-ROM CD-ROM (published by Softkey)
- PID Muppet-themed PC desktop accessories series (developed by i-xposure)
- Farscape: The Game PC game (developed by Red Lemon, published by Simon & Schuster Interactive, console version abandoned)
- Jim Henson's The Storyteller PlayStation game (development work by Codemasters, game never released)
- Bear in the Big Blue House (PlayStation) (published by Ubisoft)
- Bear's Imagine That CD-ROM (published by Knowledge Adventure)
- Muppet Kids CD-ROM series (published by Brighter Child)
- Beginning To Read CD-ROM (published by Brighter Child)
- Reading & Phonics CD-ROM (published by Brighter Child)
- MuppetWorld.com web site (no longer active)
- MuppetsFromSpace.com web site (no longer active)
- MuppeToons web cartoon series (no longer active)
- ThePuppetCafe.com web site (no longer active)
- B.R.A.T.S. of the Lost Nebula web site (no longer active)
- Buddy web site (no longer active)
- Animation work for Call of Duty: Finest Hour console game (outsourced by Spark Unlimited)