Jim Henson's Muppet Babies Live! was the first of three live stage shows based on Muppet Babies produced by VEE Corporation. The Muppet Babies first appeared live on stage in VEE's 1985 show The Muppet Show On Tour: 2nd Edition. Muppet Babies Live! premiered the following year, in 1986.
The characters were performed live on stage by puppeteers inside full-body Muppet Babies costumes, resembling the Babies' appearance from the I'm Gonna Always Love You sequence in The Muppets Take Manhattan. The performances were synced to vocal tracks by the original cartoon performers.
There were some items exclusively available for the tour. Among them were a series of buttons, a souvenir program, banners and pennants.
- Muppet Babies Theme
- Dream for Your Inspiration
- You Are My Lucky Star
- Heigh Ho
- Snow White Blues
- TV Maniacs
- Someone's Gonna Fix It
- Wocka Wocka Wocka
- I Never Get Tired of Toys
- Ease on Down the Road
- The Teddy Bears' Picnic
- I'm a Mean Ole Lion
- Rock Me Amadeus
- Baby Face
- Jump (For My Love)
- Baby Kermit, Baby Piggy, Baby Fozzie, Baby Gonzo, Baby Rowlf, Baby Scooter, Baby Skeeter, Baby Animal, Nanny
- with Stars, TV Maniacs, Mozart figures, Scarecrows, Toy Soldiers, Teddy Bears, Robot, and Clowns.
- Frank Welker, Laurie O'Brien, Greg Berg, Katie Leigh, Dave Coulier, Russi Taylor, Barbara Billingsley
- Written by Hank Saroyan
- Script Consultanting by Bill Prady and Louise Gikow
- Costumes designed and built by Henson Associates, Inc.
- Head built and animated by Norman Tempia, Tom Newby, and the Muppet Workshop
- Muppet Workshop Coordination by Will Morrison