Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dr. Jeanette Betancourt is the Senior Vice President, Community and Family Engagement, at Sesame Workshop. She has appeared on a variety of talk shows with Muppets, to discuss various projects of the Workshop.
- on Good Morning America with Rosita and a military family to discuss Talk, Listen, Connect
- on @katiecouric with Elmo to discuss When Families Grieve, 2010
- on Katie with Grover and Abby Cadabby to discuss Little Children, Big Challenges, 2013
- on One-on-One with Steve Adubato with Abby Cadabby to discuss Sesame Street and Autism: See Amazing in All Children
- on Tell Me More (National Public Radio)