Jay P. Fosgitt (b. 1974) is an illustrator and comic book artist. His first cartoonist work was on Dave Álvarez's comic book, Yenny. His subsequent works include the My Little Pony: Friends Forever series, select Marvel Comics and Dead Duck and Zombie Chick, characters of his own creation.
- Sesame Street comic book
- Issue #1 - I is for Imagination (writer and illustrator for "Little Castle Built By Prairie" and "The Count Counts")
- Issue #2 Another Sunny Day (cover art)
- Jim Henson's Labyrinth: Artist Tribute (featured artist)
- Labyrinth Adult Coloring Book (illustrator)
- Fraggle Rock 2018 comic book series
- Issue #2 - "The Rough Side of the Rock" (writer and illustrator)
- As a child, Fosgitt wrote a letter to Jim Henson with his own artwork, expressing interest in one day joining the company. Fosgitt's letter and Henson's reply were subsequently rediscovered by Karen Falk in the Jim Henson Company Archives and can currently be seen on display in The Jim Henson Exhibition at the Museum of the Moving Image.
- In the back of his original comic book Bodie Troll, Jay dedicates the comic to Jim Henson, his "lifelong hero."