Jason Weber started out at the Jim Henson Company as the official dyer. He has been responsible for all puppets, clothing, or anything else that need color or texture. As of 2006, he was in charge of the Sesame Street Muppets. He has shared an Emmy Award for his work on Sesame Street.
- Sesame Street - Project Supervisor/designer
- The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992)
- Muppet Treasure Island (1995)
- The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss (1996)
- The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland (1999) (fabric dyeing and painting)
- Muppets from Space (1999) (fabric dyeing and painting)
- Kermit's Swamp Years (2002) (Muppet Workshop New York)
- Abby in Wonderland (2008) (costumes and additional puppet design)
- ↑ Ryan Dosier, "Interview with Sesame Street's Louis Henry Mitchell, Part 3", The Muppet Mindset blog, November 29, 2010.