Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jane Kangaroo was a recurring character on The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss. The character's roots lie in the 1954 Dr. Seuss book Horton Hears a Who, where the chief antagonist was a nameless, sour kangaroo who refused to believe Horton's tale and feared that he was a menace to the whole jungle. In the 1970 animated adaptation of the book, the kangaroo was christened Jane, and the name was retained for Wubbulous World.
Like her literary portrayal, Jane is a snobbish matron, and the mother of Junior Kangaroo, and resides in the Jungle of Nool. Her valuing of the status quo and insistence on order occasionally precipitates crises. Notably, in "The Mystery of Winna-Bango Falls," Jane orders the Winna-Bango Falls residents to stop playing with fruit peels and instead to throw them away, causing an environmental catastrophe.
- Episode 101: The Gink
- Episode 102: Who Are You, Sue Snue?
- Episode 107: The Snoozer
- Episode 108: Mrs. Zabarelli's Holiday Baton
- Episode 109: The Mystery of Winna-Bango Falls
- Episode 113: The Muckster
- Episode 118: Horton Has a Hit
- Episode 120: The Grinch Meets His Max / Halfway Home to Malamaroo
- Episode 202: The Cat in the Hat Cleans Up His Act
- Episode 210: The Cat in the Hat's Indoor Picnic
- Episode 217: Talkin' with the Cat