Jamie Jackson-Moore (b. 1958), sometimes credited as Jamie Jackson Moore, is a mechanical designer and sculptor who worked for Jim Henson's Creature Shop for approximately a decade. His earliest Henson work was for the Muppet special "Dog City" on The Jim Henson Hour.
Jackson-Moore built train car character models for the earliest Thomas the Tank Engine TV installments. After leaving Henson, he worked on James Bond films (GoldenEye, Die Another Day, and building cars for Casino Royale), Kangaroo Jack for Neal Scanlan, Batman Begins, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, Captain America: The First Avenger, and Prometheus.
- Dog City: Muppet special effects
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mechanical fabrication
- The Flintstones: Mechanics (including lobster lawnmowers)
- The Neverending Story III: Mechanics
- The Adventures of Pinocchio: Animatronics designer (Prague unit)
- 101 Dalmatians: Animatronics designer
- The Phantom: Mold and foam crew
- Blood and Wine: Mold & skin crew
- Buddy: Key animatronics designer
- Lost in Space: Animatronic designer
- Farscape: Creature Shop (four first season episodes)