Italy is a country in southern Europe.
- Sesamo Apriti began airing in 1971.
- Sesame English has aired there since 2004, as has Il Mondo di Elmo.
- Spaghettini, a worm from Italy, was one of the brave worm astronauts who traveled to the Moon in the wormship Wiggleprise. He also participated in the Worm's Summer Games.
- Scoop and Skip visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa in a Wilson's Meats commercial.
- German Sesamstrasse character Wolf vom Wörtersee originally hails from Italy, as evidenced by his strong Italian accent and love for the country's cuisine.
- In the original Pajanimals musical shorts from 2008, Cow Bella has an Italian accent. In the 2011 series, however, she appears to have lost it.