Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Sesame Street co-production, Sesame Tree is produced and set in Ireland. Tar ag Spraoi Sesame, a Gaeilge (Irish) dub of Play With Me Sesame also airs in Ireland.
- In the summer of 1992, Jon Stone, Joseph A. Bailey and Polly Stone performed location scouting for Big Bird in Ireland, a Sesame Street special that never came to fruition.
- In a "Murray Has a Little Lamb" segment, Murray Monster and Ovejita visit an Irish step-dancing school.
- Episode 105 of Muppets Tonight features a group called "The Irish Rodents", who sing a spoof medley of Irish songs about cheese.
- A common comedic stereotype is having police officers speak with Irish accents. Muppet officers speaking in such have appeared on Sesame Street in a sketch where The Three Little Pigs identify the Big Bad Wolf in a lipe-up (EKA: Episode 2885), a sketch where Cookie Monster images stealing Prairie Dawn's cookie (EKA: Episode 3855), the video Rock & Roll! and a 1987 episode.
- In It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, in the World in which Kermit was Never Born, The Electric Mayhem becomes an Irish step dancing troupe.
- In a "Global Thingy" cartoon, Lizard Thingy gets made fun of when he performs an Irish dancing routine. (EKA: Episode 4064)
- The Sesame Street song "Figure It Out" is done in the style of Irish music.
- A Sesame Street cartoon about the letter I lists Ireland as an "I" word.
- In "The Story of Ira and Inez," the titular characters live out their happy ending in Ireland.