Instagram is a social media service for sharing photos and short videos. The site was later acquired by the leading social network site Facebook. Instagram is overall notable for popularizing the application of digital filters for the purpose of making photos appear aged or stylized.
- Sesame Place — launched on March 10, 2011
- PBS — launched on June 16, 2012
- Sesame Street — launched on January 28, 2013
- The Muppets — launched on January 15, 2014
- Miss Piggy — launched on January 23, 2014
- Kermit the Frog — launched on February 13, 2018
- Sesame Street Art Department — launched on October 18, 2018
- Bert posts a picture of his Hooper's Store oatmeal on "Instant Oatmeal-agram" in a season 45 episode of Sesame Street.
- In The Muppets episode "A Tail of Two Piggies", Piggy checks Instagram to see if she's trending.
- In The Muppets episode "Because... Love", Kermit says Piggy cries when her Instagram pictures don't get enough likes.
Muppet selfies and other character images posted on the Muppets accounts in 2014, promoting Muppets Most Wanted: