Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Instagram is a social media service for sharing photos and short videos. The site was later acquired by the leading social network site Facebook. Instagram is overall notable for popularizing the application of digital filters for the purpose of making photos appear aged or stylized.
- Sesame Street - launched on January 28, 2013
- The Muppets - launched on January 15, 2014
- Miss Piggy - launched on January 23, 2014
- PBS - launched on June 16, 2012
- Bert posts a picture of his Hooper's Store oatmeal on "Instant Oatmeal-agram" in a season 45 episode of Sesame Street.
- In The Muppets episode "Swine Song", Lucy Royce says Pache branded a dog on Instagram.
- In The Muppets episode "A Tail of Two Piggies", Piggy checks Instagram to see if she's trending.
- In The Muppets episode "Because... Love", Kermit says Piggy cries when her Instagram pictures don't get enough likes.
Muppet selfies and other character images posted on the Muppets accounts in 2014, promoting Muppets Most Wanted: