Miscellaneous productions mentioning names of performers, employees, different productions, and other pieces of inside information.
|In the "Pop Psychology" sketch on Good Morning America, Behemoth's inner child babbles "Mama. Mama. Bert and Ernie!"|
|A photo from the wedding finale of The Muppets Take Manhattan is visible on the wall of a Bounty commercial.|
|In "Improvised Music", Mr. Director, a lookalike of Peter Harris, wears a necklace with a miniature Kermit dangling from it. This is the Kermit pendant given to cast, crew and guests on The Muppet Show.|
|In "Notation: The Sign That Gets the Sound, a nursery set is decorated in with Muppet Babies wallpaper.|
|In The Birthday Blah, when Chelli finds out it is Sofie's birthday, he plans to throw her a party because he says that a birthday without a party is like Bert without that orange guy.|
|The regular variant of Sam the Eagle Action Figure Series 8 by Palisades Toys includes a book titled "Standards and Practices - The code of Ethics and The Standards of Professional Conduct, 118th Edition". Inside the book is the "Nudity" speech from episode 206 and The Muppet Show 2 album.|
|The "shifty-eyed" variant of Sam the Eagle Action Figure Series 8 by Palisades Toys includes a book titled Strategies for the All-American Campaign: Sam the Eagle 2004. Inside the book is a list of "Important people to mention in speeche" (sic). The list includes Wayne and Wanda.|
|The original Muppet Show title card is used as part of the backdrop in the "Stage Fright" game.|
|The description for "Food Fight" is based on Dr. Teeth's reading of The Muppet Movie screenplay in the film.|
|Among the names pre-programmed into the high score listings are "Steve W," "Kevin C" and "Brian H."|
|In the bottom right corner of the main stage, among a box and other clutter, sits the original version of Ernie's Rubber Duckie.|
|Seen in Rizzo's stateroom are T-shirts for KMUP and Pete's Luncheonette.|
|While soliciting money for Pepe the King Prawn's "Disney Legends" program, Walter lists off some well-known Disney legends, including Wally Boag, Dick Van Dyke and Jim Henson.|
- Page 43: Clifford's clothes were custom tailored by Polly of Passaichere
- Page 67: Foo-Foo's grooming was done by Madame Rollin of Ronkonoma
- Page 93: Johnny Fiama's pinstriped suit is said to be made by Gene's Pin=stripery
- Page 104: Lew Zealand's favorite fish is named Jerry.
- Page 113: It's said that The Gogolala Jubilee Jugband left due to a dispute over whether to put a hole in the washtub.
- Page 115: Lydia, the Tattooed Lady's tattoos are noted to have been done by Maury James.
- Page 137: Nigel got his training from the Peter Harris TV Academy, Elstree campus.