- Cartoon: Numbers 1-3 in outer space.
- A stop-motion film about a deer roaming around the forest through evolution.
- Simon Soundman wants a chicken sandwich, but Waiter Grover has trouble figuring out what his customer wants.
- Cartoon: A man's face changes shape.
- A film that takes place during the ancient ruins.
- A film about how many kids dive into the swimming pool.
- Cartoon: Two men stand on top of a V and try to figure out words that begin with the letter V.
- A film about gorillas. (music by Joe Raposo)
- Cartoon: A man creates Frankenstein who cares about his teddy bear.
- A film about how to catch fish with a fishing net.
- A film about a gondola lift that goes up and down.
- Cartoon: Seven frogs on a seesaw.
- A film about how bread is made.
- A hand creates a footprint, a pawprint and a handprint to match its hand print.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.