Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Two Anything Muppets find they're exactly the same, except for their voices.
- A film about how a mandolin is made.
- Cartoon: A boy finds a sign that points to the left.
- George the Farmer shows that four milk jugs are always four, no matter how they're arranged.
- Cartoon: A clown tries to get a lion to go through the hoop.
- A film about how cars are made.
- A minstrel sings about a fox who outsmarts a crow. (artist: John Korty)
- The Miss Muffet Play
- A film of men and their horses playing polo.
- Animation: Shape organization, part 1
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie puts toys into groups.
- Animation: Shape organization, part 2
- A song about a mother mouse and its children.