Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cartoon: Painters paint the number 3.
- Ernie and Bert: Bert asks Ernie why he has a string tied around his finger.
- Film: Animals eating. (Different music than US version)
- Cartoon: A horse wants 3 cups of coffee.
- Cartoon: Alice Braithwaite Goodyshoes - Wet and Dry
- Film: Kids playing construction at the beach.
- Cartoon: A dry man becomes wet by being knocked into a pool.
- Kermit plays The Imagination Game.
- Cartoon: 3 airplanes.
- Muppets: A lost boy (Charlie) finds out that his Uncle Louie is a policeman.
- Film: Kids in school.
- Film: A tomato.
- Clay animation: Two people are trying to pull a box, until they put wheels under it.