|Music by||Joe Raposo|
|Lyrics by||Jeff Moss|
|Publisher||Jonico Music; Festival Attractions|
When it was rerecorded for The Sesame Street Book & Record, it was started by Bob, who sang about his eyes, and he was then joined by Susan (who sang about her ears), Gordon (who sang about his arms), Mr. Hooper (who sang about his hands), Oscar the Grouch (who sang about his knees), and Big Bird (who sang about his feet).
The song resurfaced in an early 1990s episode, sung by Bob, Maria, and Uncle Wally, in helping Telly Monster try to find forty parts of the body. Later, Telly and Baby Bear later sang this song in a 1998 episode. Elmo sings a version on the video Elmo's World: Elmo Has Two!
- Audio (Bob, Susan, Gordon, Big Bird, Oscar, and Mr. Hooper's version)
- The Sesame Street Book & Record (1970)
- Number Five/Five People in My Family//I've Got Two (single, 1970)
- Letters ...and Numbers, Too! (1974)
- 60 Favorite Songs from Sesame Street (1975)
- Welcome/I've Got Two (single, 1976)
- 10th Anniversary Album (1978)
- Songs from the Street: 35 Years of Music (2003)
- Video (Bob and Susan's version)
- Old School: Volume 1 (2006)
- The Sesame Street Songbook (1971 edition only)