Hungary is a country in Europe. Hungarian culture is particularly known for its folk songs and crafts, and famous Hungarians have included composer Franz Liszt, actor Bela Lugosi, and various Gabors. The Hungarian language is not Indo-European (unlike most other languages of Europe) but rather is of the Uralic family (like Finnish and Estonian).
Dubs and broadcasts
- Muppet-show New Yorkban (The Muppets Take Manhattan)
- Muppeték karácsonyi éneke (Muppet Christmas Carol)
- Muppet Kincses Sziget (Muppet Treasure Island)
- Muppet-show az űrből (Muppets from Space)
- Brekiék karácsonya (It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie)
- Muppets (The Muppets)
- Muppet-krimi: Körözés alatt (Muppets Most Wanted)
- Polish broadcaster MiniMini has aired the block Sezamkowy Zakątek (with Polish dubs of several Sesame Street-related programs) in Hungary as well.
- "Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2," by Liszt, has been performed on The Muppet Show and Sesame Street.
- Hungarian water juggler Zuzu Fitzwaller appeared on The Muppet Show in episode 406.
- Despite Grover's suggestion that no one could resist Hungarian goulash, his plant (circa 2016) did not give into temptation.