Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hollywood 411 is an entertainment news show that airs on the TV Guide Network.
- April 2008 - A behind the scenes look at Sesame Street's 39th season - including an interview with Brian Williams and Elmo
- May 2008 - Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear are interviewed to promote the release of The Muppet Show: Season Three on DVD.
- August 2008 - In a "Fall Family Preview" of Sesame Street's 39th season, Megan Tavrizian visits the set to talk with Elmo and Heidi Klum
- September 2008 - A behind the scenes look at Sid the Science Kid - including interviews with Drew Massey, Misty Rosas, Halle Stanford and Brian Henson.
- October 2008 - Abby Cadabby and Elmo are interviewed by Madison Michelle to promote Abby in Wonderland. Elmo says that Abby has a crush on Dancing with the Stars host Tom Bergeron. Abby asks Michelle how much cereal can fit in the Hollywood Bowl, and says that she'd choose something crunchy.