Hollywood is a neighborhood of Los Angeles, California, known as the center of the film industry, both in the United States and worldwide. Of the Muppet/Henson productions that were not either ITC Entertainment programs, Sesame Street, or Fraggle Rock, most of them have been made in association with the major studios that are seen to be part of Hollywood, although few of them are actually located within the neighborhood.
The Jim Henson Company is based in Hollywood.
- The Muppets travel to Hollywood, CA in The Muppet Movie.
- The Hollywood Walk of Fame features stars honoring Jim Henson, Big Bird, Kermit the Frog, and The Muppets.
- Hollywood is home to many other famous landmarks, including Universal Studios, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, The Brown Derby and The Comedy Store.
- In The Muppet Show Comic Book: On the Road, stand-up comedian Clint Wacky is waiting for Hollywood to come calling.
- A Grouch from the Sunset Strip (a mile and a half stretch of Sunset Blvd which runs from Hollywood to West Hollywood) attends the Annual Grouch Picnic in The Sesame Street Dictionary.
- Much of The Muppets takes place in Hollywood, as that is where the Muppet Studios and The Muppet Theater are located.
- In the opening of The Muppets, Gary and Mary hold up their matching lists of things to do while in LA. The lists say:
|“|| Mary and Gary's Los Angeles Adventure: