The Netherlands (also known as Holland), is the European part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, which is formed by the Netherlands, the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. The Netherlands is a constitutional monarchy, located in northwestern Europe. It borders the North Sea to the north and west, Belgium to the south, and Germany to the east. The current borders were formed in 1839.
- Sesamstraat is the Dutch-language co-production of Sesame Street.
- Dubbed-to-Dutch versions of Henson productions include De Freggels, Bruine Beer in het Blauwe Huis and Muppets Uit De Ruimte.
- I Love the Muppets, a version of the BBC documentary about The Muppet Show with new Dutch inserts, was produced in 2003.
- The Muppets have appeared on various Dutch TV shows. Kermit made an appearance on Het Gevoel Van De KRO in 2000. Miss Piggy appeared on De 10 in 2002.
- A Global Grover segment introduced in Season 36 of Sesame Street featured bicycling in the Netherlands.