Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Music by||Jeff Moss|
|Lyrics by||Emily Kingsley|
|Publisher||Festival Attractions, Inc.|
"High, Middle, Low" is sung by Herbert Birdsfoot, Ernie, and Bert on the Official Sesame Street 2 Book-and-Record Album. The song illustrates different vocal parts, which come together in harmony at the end.
- Audio (Ernie, Bert, and Herbert Birdsfoot's version)
- The Official Sesame Street 2 Book-and-Record Album (1971)
- Bert's Blockbusters (1974)
- 60 Favorite Songs from Sesame Street (1975)
- High, Middle, Low/Loud and Soft (single, 1977)
- Bert and Ernie's Greatest Hits (1996)
- The Sesame Street Songbook (1971 edition only)